Below are some of the enhnacements in the works for VersaGolf 2.1 and Course Builder.
- Support for Metric
- Ability to select and call a course from within the Course Selection page to simplify tee time scheduling
- Ability to toggle on/off the statistcs that you wish to capture. Users who only wish capture strokes can
now disable putts, FIR, penalties, and sand shots.
- Additional rework on the Score Entry page to enhance score caputre ease.
- Ability to mark hazards and a default waypoint within the Course Builder. These new locations and their distances from the golfer will be available on the device.
- The Course Builder will now display the cursor’s distance from the tee, making it easier to define waypoints.
- Ability to create, modify, and remove scorecards from Course Builder.