VersaGolf 2.1 is now available in the Windows Phone Marketplace!
Phone Application Enhancements
- Introducing support for hazards! The distances to hazards defined within the Course Builder will now be displayed on the Map page of the mobile application. You can toggle hazard visibility within the overflow menu of the Map page.
- Support for Metric. Use the settings page to switch between U.S. and Metric units of measure.
- Users now have the ability to call a course from within the Course Selection page to simplify tee time scheduling.
- Ability to toggle on/off the statistics that you wish to capture. Users who only wish capture strokes can now disable putts, FIR, penalties, and sand shots.
- Additional rework on the Score Entry page to enhance score capture ease.
- Added hole distance to the Map Page and Player Score page.
- Club recommendation will now denote waypoint or green.
- Added AW and LW to the list of available clubs.
- The Map page now uses color coding: green for green, red for hazard, orange for tee, and blue for waypoint.
- Distances are now easier to see and understand.
- Added distance from Tee to assist in determining driving distance.
Course Builder Enhancements
- Ability to mark hazards within the Course Builder. These new locations and their distances from the golfer will be available on the device.
- The Course Builder will now display the cursor’s distance from the tee, making it easier to define waypoints.